Indoor Short Mat Bowling at the Beversbrook Sports Centre, Calne, Wiltshire.
A new site for Salisbury Bowling Club – outdoor and indoor bowling in Wiltshire.
Another new site for this Civil Service Bowling Club in Chatham, Kent.
If you love the game of bowls, and like the idea of putting something back into the sport, then please consider joining The Friends of English Bowling.
- The biggest supporters of outdoor bowls in England, supporting the National Finals, assisting Youth Development, and Disability Bowls England.
- Benefits in addition to supporting the sport, include:
– The opportunity to play in many fixtures around the country, celebrating milestones in a club’s history.
– Competing in the annual Two Wood Pairs Competition.
– A lapel badge, bi-annual Newsletters and from Bowls England their latest news.
The Friends of English Bowling have had a bowlsclub.info-designed website here since 2014. The site has been given a new look for 2023.
Another new site for this season – Arnos Bowling Club in Arnos Park, Arnos Grove, London.
Third new site for the season: Marden Bowls Club in the Weald of Kent, this website replacing a previously ‘lost’ website.
The second new club website for the season: Crewkerne Bowling Club in Somerset. This site replacing an old Weebly website.
The first of several new club websites to be launched for the 2023 season is Horley Bowling Club in Surrey. This site replacing an old Wix website.
After running a bowlsclub.info designed site at his former club, this client requested a brand-new site for his new club..
A brand-new site for Wrington Bowling Club, in North Somerset. The club has an all-weather green for year-round play.
Two newly-redesigned websites for long-time clients Cockfosters BC and Devizes BC, both ready for the new season.
Every effort is made to make each design unique to the club, but this particular design/theme is in demand as it seems to be a ‘good fit’ for bowls club needs.
A complete website redesign for Hemel Hempstead Bowls Club, in the Dacorum borough of Hertfordshire. The new site replaces an older non-responsive website created with a hard-to-use page builder.