Your bowls club can have a modern, responsive website that can be updated by your own club members.
In recent years I’ve found that more clubs want to update their own websites regularly. To achieve this I have been creating websites using WordPress, so that designated club members can ‘log in’ to post news items, and update their own information.
WordPress also allows the websites to be ‘responsive’ – meaning that they work well on large PC displays, but will also adapt to the smaller screens of tablets and mobile phones that so many people now use to access the internet. This is an important feature, now that Google pays close attention to whether a website is ‘mobile friendly’.
Cost can vary depending on your requirements, and whether you have an existing website, domain name, or web hosting – please enquire.
The websites below have all been designed and set up by bowlsclub.info – click any image to visit the ‘live’ website.
Interested? Need more details? Please use the Design & Hosting enquiry form.
What do you get?
- A good looking and modern website that you can proudly promote to your own bowlers, visitors, and prospective members.
- Responsive design to ensure your site looks good on screens, tablets and mobile phones.
- Attention to detail – to present your club in the best light. Carefully prepared images and text. Your club logo or badge re-worked as necessary for the best appearance on the web pages.
- Your own descriptive text, location and contact information, club logo and pictures
- Links to Google location map, your Facebook page, etc.
- Using the the hugely popular WordPress Content Management System (CMS)
- Additional extra features as required; calendars, galleries, password protected pages, email newsletter subscription, etc.
What don’t you get?
- No annoying banner or popup advertising – just a small link back to www.bowlsclub.info
Why do you need a website?
To promote your club, to provide information to your members, to attract new members and touring teams, to help visitors find you, and so on..
More and more people turn to the internet when they’re looking for information of any sort.
Government statistics for 2020 show:
- 96% of households in Great Britain have internet access
- Around 89% of adults in Great Britain use the internet daily
- 84% of adults access the internet “on the go” using a mobile phone or smartphone
“Thank you so much for all your help with our website. I think you know how pleased I am with it and I can’t wait to show it to our committee and members.” Pewsey Vale BC
“Thanks again for all your hard work on our behalf as well as the support and suggestions you gave us during the construction and implication of our new website … All of the endorsements for bowlsclub.info are more than borne out and we look forward to a long and mutually beneficial association with you.” Holsworthy BC
“Just to let you know that all the feedback has been very good … everyone has been pleased and impressed with the site” Winchmore Hill BC
“Well done … already receiving very positive responses … thanks for all of your help and advice to get here” Dorset County IBA
“Fantastic! … it looks really good, thank you for all you help and hard work” Eastbourne & District IBC
“… a big thank you to Ian Thomas who has been an excellent tutor, answering some really basic questions with lots of patience, and also supplying full operating instructions for the site” Calne BC
“Can I thank you on behalf of the Committee, for the time and effort you have spent setting up the excellent new website … and for making the transition from old to new as easy as it has been” Trowbridge Westbourne BC
“Thank you for all your hard work – WE ARE MEGA IMPRESSED WITH THE NEW SITE” Bowls Wiltshire
“Many thanks for doing such a good job – would not have known where to start without you” Babbacombe BC
“On behalf of all the members of West Berks IBC and especially the Website Working Party, I would like to thank you for all the hard work you have put in to give the Club such a superb website” West Berks Indoor Bowls
“… members are impressed with the professional quality of the website which gives them a sense of pride to be a member of our club” Swanage Bowls Club
“Just a quick e mail to let you know that we have received a great deal of positive feedback about the new website. Everyone is very impressed so thank you very much for a great job” Devizes Bowls Club
“Brilliant result – you have done us proud – thank you” Cockfosters Bowling Club
“Many thanks for all your hard work … members will be thrilled when they see the site” Herga Indoor Bowls Club
“The site looks just great .. thank you very much for all your help” Torbay Country Bowling Club
Interested? Would you like more details? Please use the Design & Hosting enquiry form.